(1) before using the CNC punch, remove the objects that hinder safety or work from the work area.
(2) close the air compressor vent valve and turn on the air compressor power supply.
(3) clean the table, turn on the power of the main engine, check whether there is abnormal sound and abnormal condition in the running state of the empty machine, and check the air pressure.
(4) input the drawing making program and confirm that the tool device required in this drawing is proper.
(5) when preparing the tool, 1) select the suitable tool size. 2) Correct the mold. 3) The clearance of the lower die is determined. The gap is 0.2mm when the plate thickness is less than 1.2t; 0.3mm when the plate thickness is 1.5t-1.6t; 0.4mm when the plate thickness is 2.0T; 0.5mm when the plate thickness is 2.3t; 0.6mm when the plate thickness is 3.0T; 0.8mm when the plate thickness is 4.0t; 0.9mm when the plate thickness is 4.5t; if the material changes to aluminum or copper If there is no cutting tool used above, it is not allowed to punch in principle. If it is urgent, the next level standard can be adopted. 4) Measure the length of the upper die and determine the position of the cutter (standard length: 74mm, oblique knife: 77mm). 5) To determine the thickness of the lower die, the standard of 30? Is 18mm, and the thickness of 60? Is 20mm. The insufficient thickness must be supplemented with gasket. 6) Choose the right middle ring. Concave type below 31?, flat type above 32. 7) Select the appropriate stripper (based on the principle of 3mm larger than the tool). After the die combination is completed, check whether the vertical direction of the upper and lower die and stripper is correct, and correct the tool on the tool calibrator.
(6) install the die according to the tool program.
(7) prepare appropriate materials.
(8) start program punching.
(9) after the first sample is processed, measure whether the dimensions of each part are the same as the drawing surface, whether the burr is normal, and whether the process needs to be changed. If so, the program must be changed first (if there are still materials for continuous production in the future, keep the qualified parts and mark the material number in the appropriate position for the sample for comparison in future production).
(10) before production, it is necessary to consider how to place the finished materials to ensure the quality and facilitate the use of the next process; during the production process, attention should be paid to the storage condition of the bottom material box at any time (not too much, inconvenient for handling); the mold lubrication condition, and the surface debris should be removed at any time (to avoid scratching the crops).
(11) in production, pay attention to whether the cutting tool is missing or broken; whether the burr meets the requirements; whether the bed surface is clean; whether the processed objects are scratched; and pay attention to the sudden collision of the machine and the stripping board.
(12) in case of any of the above situations, press the emergency stop switch immediately. If there is a code displayed on the computer screen, please refer to the user manual of each model to exclude it. Otherwise, it should be overhauled according to the general method, and the production will be resumed after removing the obstacles.
According to the thickness and size of the material, the punching speed should be adjusted according to the material thickness, size and other factors, so as to achieve * high marriage power.
(14) during production, the tools, materials and other data required for the next work item shall be prepared, so that the production can be continued in a short time after the work is finished (i.e., shorten the idle time of the machine and improve the shift rate).
⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂⒂ after the completion of the workpiece, it is required to inform the next workstation of the correct quantity and precautions.
(16) after the machine tool stops working, it is necessary to clear the waste box, take the knife into the tool magazine, adjust the bed surface to the middle position, vent the air compressor, carry out the first level (daily) maintenance, clean the surrounding environment, and carry out the first level (daily) maintenance. 1) check whether there is lubricating oil at the lubricating points of the machine. Whether to add. 2) Wipe and lubricate the x-axis and y-axis. 3) Clean the garbage of the upper and lower dies of the c-axis. 4) Clean the gear and rack residues of x-axis and y-axis motors. 5) Check whether the electrical control panel is loose or not. 6) Open the electrical panel door to check whether the electrical switch is normal.