CNC punch press can be divided into mechanical drive (mechanical, pneumatic clutch), hydraulic drive, servo drive, that is, corresponding to mechanical CNC punch, hydraulic CNC punch and servo CNC punch. Today, I will lead you to understand the servo CNC punch.
Servo CNC punch press is to use the servo motor with power, speed and execution functions, as well as the speed has good controllability, directly drive the stamping mechanism, using adaptive torque control technology and computer control technology, using digital technology and feedback control technology to control the operation of servo motor, can accurately control the stamping head relative to the motor rotation The position of the angle, using the stamping mechanism to achieve a variety of stamping processes. By programming different programs, various stamping motion curves required by the process can be realized, different deformation speed of workpiece can be obtained, the quality of workpiece can be guaranteed, and the service life of die can be improved. It is a kind of environmental protection and energy-saving press, which realizes the digital control of mechanical press and makes the press enter into the digital era.
What are the advantages of using servo CNC punch press
1. Servo special stamping main body, the bed adopts closed integral welding structure, heat treatment to remove internal stress, strong rigidity, heavy tonnage, ensure long-term stability of machine tool precision, prolong the service life of machine tool and mold, and improve the positioning accuracy, reliability and durability of machine tool;
2. The worktable adopts hard brush table, which can reduce noise and reduce vibration, protect the surface of the board, and has a beautiful appearance.
3. The bed is super wide, the distance between guide rails is large, the machine tool span is large, the levelness and support are better, which fully guarantee the accuracy of processing large plate, and it is more balanced under the condition of high-speed feeding. The auxiliary platform and the main platform are designed in an integrated way. The auxiliary platform can move forward and backward with the plate, reducing the friction force between the plate and the brush platform by 30%.
4. The clamp adopts pneumatic full floating clamp. The upper and lower floating can reduce the deformation of the plate. The long slide plate has good rigidity, convenient clamp movement and self-protection function, so that there is no dead zone in processing.
5. Imported linear guide rail and ball screw are adopted to ensure high precision and long service life.
6. The pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical components adopt Taiwan brand to ensure the reliability of the whole machine performance.
7. Automatic centralized lubrication device can reduce the friction of each pair and improve the service life of the machine.
8. It has the functions of knock down hole, stretching, shutter, trimming and corner cutting, lettering and typing.
9. International standard Amada long guiding long die, reasonable allocation of die position with different sizes and specifications, saving mold, reducing the use cost, universal mold.
10. The software is simple and easy to learn, with complete functions, and the direct conversion of CAD graphics is convenient and fast
Servo CNC punch press is mainly used in the processing of various sizes and shapes of holes on equipment panel, electrical component mounting plate, metal furniture, kitchen utensils and cabinets.
The servo system of CNC punch press is composed of speed loop and position loop. It is a double closed loop system. The inner loop is the speed loop and the outer loop is the position loop.
Speed control is an important part of CNC punch servo system. The speed loop is composed of speed control unit, servo motor and speed detection device.
The speed control unit is used to control the motor speed and is the core of the speed control system. It consists of a speed regulator and a power regulator. The detection devices used for speed feedback in the speed loop are speed measuring motor, pulse encoder, etc.
The position loop is composed of position control module, speed control unit, position detection and feedback control in CNC device. Position control is mainly used to control the moving coordinate axis of the machine tool. The coordinate axis control is the most demanding position control. It not only has strict requirements for the control of the movement speed and position accuracy of a single uranium, but also requires a good dynamic cooperation of each moving uranium in the multi axis linkage, so as to ensure the processing efficiency, machining accuracy and surface roughness.