The corresponding safety operation rules must be followed during the operation of CNC punch.
1. Punching machine workers must study, master the structure and performance of the equipment, be familiar with the operation procedures and obtain the operation license before they can operate independently.
2. The safety protection and control devices on the equipment shall be used correctly and shall not be removed at will.
3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the machine tool and the protection and safety device are normal, and the mold screw must be firm and can not be moved.
4. Before working, the machine tool should be idle for 2-3 minutes. Check the flexibility of foot brake and other control devices. It can be used only after it is confirmed to be normal. It is not allowed to run with defects.
5. The mold should be tight and firm. The upper and lower dies should be aligned to ensure the correct position. The machine tool should be moved by hand to test punch (empty car), so as to ensure that the mold works in good condition.
6. Before driving, pay attention to lubrication and remove all floating objects on the bed surface.
7. When the punch is taken out or running, the operator should stand properly, keep a certain distance between the hand and head and the punch, and pay attention to the punch action at all times. It is strictly forbidden to chat with others.
8. When punching or indecent making short and small workpieces, special tools shall be used. It is not allowed to directly feed or take parts by hand.
9. When punching or indecent making long body parts, safety support frame or other safety measures should be set up to avoid digging injury.
10. When single punching, hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot brake. It is necessary to move (step) once to prevent accidents.
11. When two or more people are working together, the person responsible for moving (stepping) the gate must pay attention to the action of the feeder. It is strictly forbidden to move (step) the gate while taking the parts.
12. At the end of work, stop the machine in time, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool and clean up the environment.
How to learn NC punch programming and operation
First: be able to read the pictures.
Second: learn how to calculate the unfolding size and draw the unfolding size with CAD.
Third: familiar with NC mold.
Fourth: Master PROCAM (only represents a kind of) Amada programming! It is the so-called master introduction door, practice depends on their own.
What is the operation process of CNC punch?
The program is ready
From the inside out
Using small station mould
For punching large holes
The smaller the mold, the lighter the erosion
How to cut angle (trimming) of CNC punch
1: If the cutting angle is small and g66 is not needed, you can calculate the coordinates, adjust the die angle of the working position or use the corner position. If the cutting angle is large, you can choose the starting point coordinate of the corner cutting by yourself, and use g66i-j-p-q-k-t-c, K refers to the cutting direction, and you need to expand the cutting width. As for G72 and G70, the difference is that G72 punch will directly run to the starting point of punching (i.e. the center coordinates of the first stamping die) to start punching. With G70, the punch will first run to the starting point coordinate of the corner cutting you have selected, and then move to the starting point of punching, and then start punching. The effect is similar That is, when you reposition, remember to use G70 instead of G72, which does not mean that it is not available, but for users who are not familiar with the code, G70 is used for relocation, which is reliable. Of course, now programming uses AP100, which is actually done automatically by software. Only manual programming needs to use this knowledge.
2: The role of G70, when using G70, is different from G72. I will give an example to illustrate
The punch will run first to (0,0) and then to (0,30) to start stamping
The punch will run directly to (0,30) to start stamping
As for when to use G70, it depends on your needs, and measures should be taken according to local conditions
In addition, you want to copy the four corners, but this one can't, because the angles of tangent angles of the four corners and the coordinates of the starting point selected are different
。 Therefore, even if it is copied, it is necessary to modify the angle and starting point coordinate values on the instruction
As for macro programs, they are generally used in combination with g98, G75 and G76, but rarely used alone,