(1) The machine should be kept clean and free of sundries. The surface of the machine tool should be scrubbed regularly to ensure that there is no oil stain on the surface, no sundries on the worktable, and the moving surfaces such as lead screw and guide rail should be cleaned once a week. Clean up the waste materials around the rotary table in time to prevent the lower plane of the lower turntable from being pulled, scratched, and material clamping and collision.
(2) Do a good job of lubrication. Make sure that the lubrication pipeline is smooth. Check the centralized lubrication device and hydraulic station regularly to ensure the oil level is high and the oil quality is good. The air compressor shall be drained every day, the water distributor on the machine tool shall be drained, and the oil level of the oil mist atomizer shall be checked to ensure that there is enough oil for effective lubrication of the air pipeline.
(3) Check the mould regularly to prevent the mould from being damaged due to the wear of die mouth or guide key.
(4) During the operation of the machine tool, it is not necessary to press the "emergency stop" button under non emergency conditions, especially when using the rotary die.
(5) It is forbidden to pull the synchronous belt of rotating die by hand to avoid dislocation of C axis.
(6) Regularly check the dust on the components in the electrical cabinet, especially the module with cooling fan, and clean it at least once a month. Keep the cabinet dry and clean.
(7) Check the hydraulic and pneumatic components for oil and gas leakage.